In every fashion season, there is one trend that most designers consider the main trend of the season, whether it be trouser suits or dresses, high heels, or ballet flats. The season is the year of women’s dresses, which all fashion trends seem to point to. Designers from all over the world showcased various styles and designs at fashion shows and fashion weeks that showcased this season’s fall/winter collections.
There are many women’s dresses, and each of them is suitable for a specific occasion.
To streamline the various options, a woman needs to know the basic types of dresses. When the options are so varied, the choice must be wise as there are different dresses for women with varying types of bodies, preferences, and colors; the list is exhaustive. Here are some of the main types of women’s dresses that you will find on the market:
- Sundresses: Sundresses are the perfect outfit for a summer day. They are made from soft materials for comfort and style. The length is relatively short, and they have a loose fit. Sundresses can be tight-fitting at the top but always loose at the bottom. They are ideal for an informal trip with friends or walks and picnics. They are also easy to set up; you only need a pair of flip flops and a little jewelry.
- Cocktail dress: This is a varied type that also covers several styles of clothing. Cocktail dresses are designed for semi-formal occasions. They range from sleeveless to full sleeves and tank tops to tank tops. The main characteristic of a cocktail dress is that it should reach the middle of the thighs. The perfect cocktail dress is a simple dress that fits perfectly and doesn’t show too much skin.
- Business attire: women have abandoned the usual business suits and now wear special casual suits; that is both professional and elegant. Read more at https://www.impulseboutique.com.au/.
- Bubble dress – A bubble dress is a formal dress fitted at the top and flows below the waist. They have a pre-set top, and as it goes down, the volume increases. The style is becoming a popular choice among young and older women.
- Sweater dress: Sundresses are sewn in summer, and sweater dresses are best suited for everyday wear in winter. They have long sleeves and cover the neck. The material, in most cases, is the same as a sweater or any other that can warm a person. Most of the time, they look like big sweaters.
- Trumpet dress: These are dresses with straps or tight dresses. They cover the human body and are shaped according to its shape. Its length is usually a few centimeters above the knees. The material or design is different, and they are suitable for intimate occasions, including dating.